Course Title: Strategy for IELTS (Arab Instructor)
Course Status – Accepting applications
Course Start Date – April 2020
Broad Aims of This Course
This course is especially designed for participants who are planning to take the IELTS exam. It prepares them for the exam by explaining all the needed strategies in speaking, writing, reading, and listening. Moreover, it supports the explanation with a variety of practice tests and exercises that replicate the actual IELTS tests.
|Level||Total weeks||Hours per week||Days||Timings|
|Beginner (A1)||7||6||Sunday, Monday and Tuesday||9:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
UAE time ( Dubai )
*You will require a data/ internet speed of 5 Mbps to access the LIVE Virtual Class with best results for video and audio interaction. Check your internet speed here (https://fast.com/)
**Participants can access the class by logging into their accounts at https://careerz4me.com/ using either a smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, laptop or desktop. Attending class via LAPTOP is recommended to enable the best experience.
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- The teacher is trilingual and can speak English, Arabic, and French.
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
Learners applying to this course should have a working knowledge of the English language so they can carry on with the instructions of the course.
|On the completion of this course, participants will be able to:|
|READING AND LISTENING|
- Live Video Virtual Classroom
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Final assessment will be in the last session of the course.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course.