Course Title: Strategic Online Adaptive Review (SOAR) for NCLEX, MOH, DHA, HAAD, Prometric- NURSE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Course Status – Accepting applications
Broad Aims of This Course:
Let us SOAR high and equip you to achieve your biggest nursing dream!
In an age where computer-based examinations are the norm for nursing professional regulation, it is imperative that your preparation be wholesome enough to carry you through all the exams for you to reach your dream in the nursing universe. This course will give you just that! With an aim of preparing you in all regulatory exams from the Prometric, DHA, MOH, HAAD all the way to the most dreaded NCLEX.
Targeting adaptive learning over the traditional memorization and nursing knowledge exposure, this course will capitalize on your competent nursing knowledge that will effectively polish and unleash your potential in facing any regulatory exams needed for you to achieve your dream. You will be guided by Review industry experts and nurse educators skilled with many years of experience who not only reintroduce you to learning but will also equip you with world class capabilities that you can implement even after writing the regulatory exams. Let us guide you with a review that you will retain and recollect throughout your career.
Click the +/- (accordion) symbol below to display relevant details in collapsible content format
|Phases||Total Days||Total weeks||Total hrs||Days||Timings|
|Preliminaries and Mind Setting||4||1||16||Mon, Wed and Fri||12:00- 4:00 PM UAE time (Dubai)|
|Safety and Effective Care||5||2||20||Mon, Wed and Fri||12:00- 4:00 PM UAE time (Dubai)|
|Physiological Integrity and Health||10||3||40||Mon, Wed and Fri||12:00- 4:00 PM UAE time (Dubai)|
|Special Units of Nursing||6||2||24||Mon, Wed and Fri||12:00- 4:00 PM UAE time (Dubai)|
|Intensive Critical Thinking Exercisses||6||2||24||Mon, Wed and Fri||12:00- 4:00 PM UAE time (Dubai)|
(6 straight Days)
|12:00- 4:00 PM UAE time (Dubai)|
*You will require a data/ internet speed of 5 Mbps to access the LIVE Virtual Class with best results for video and audio interaction. Check your internet speed here (https://fast.com/)
**Participants can access the class by logging into their accounts at https://careerz4me.com/ using either a smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, laptop or desktop. Attending class via LAPTOP is recommended to enable the best experience.
- The language of instruction for the course is English as that is also the main language used in the actual exams. Hence it is necessary to be acquainted with the language as some nursing terms and vocabulary can be complicated.
- The Teachers are fluent in English and Tagalog.
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
- NCLEX as an exam is highly complex and advance thus delivery of training does not only include revisiting the entire nursing science on a US healthcare perspective but also needs a cultural exposure of the students to US practice. As testament to its difficulty NCLEX pass rate for 2018 is just at 44% for all international takers. Thus, using NCLEX as a basis of preparation can give a stronger quality of preparations for nurses with whatever regulatory exam they will take.
- The content of NCLEX is also dynamic and based on the trends of the US healthcare system and population needs, not commonly known by foreign nurses but are strongly being patterned by most major institutions in the Middle East.
- The exam is the most technologically advance and adaptive exam for nurses. It is protected by IBM and federal patents that it has a complex scoring mechanism in place thus needing experienced and seasoned instructors to teach it.
- There are no means of recreating or obtaining NCLEX exam questions straight from the exam itself. There is only a guide for question creation that can be used by trainers/instructors to mimic the NCLEX question itself.
- The main prerequisite is for the participant to be a graduating student nurse of his/her respective country who is about to take the respective board exam of his/her country.
- This is also open for any registered nurse for his or her country and had started the process of document completion for obtaining eligibility to take the test for any of the regulatory exams which would include the NCLEX, the DHA, the MOH, the HAAD and the Prometric (for Saudi, Oman and Qatar).
- A strong and workable grasp of the English language is also a preference as the class delivery and the exams are in English.
After the 3 months program including the enhanced final coaching, the participants will be able to:
- a. Display confident and competent capability in the discipline of nursing at par with global nursing standard.
- b. Enrich his/her personal nursing knowledge to combine positive attitude, advance clinical thinking and expert application of practice.
- c. Identify weaknesses that can cause challenges during the exam prepartion and actual taking.
- a. Effectively use advance test taking strategies that could take on the challenge of computer based nursing exams in alternative format questions.
- b. The student could execute critical thinking behavior and methodologies in answering the exam.
- c. Develop a strong mental presence and endurance.
- a. Build a strong and solid character needed to obtain exam success
- b. Managing emotions effectively to prevent anxiety spikes as mental distractions.
- c. Appreciate strengths and weakness as areas of growth for holistic nursing professional exam preparation.
- Live Video Virtual Classroom
- Online Evaluation Exams
- Utilization of Goal, Reality, Opportunities, Way Forward (GROW) coaching technique for improved performance delivery and Status Certainty Autonomy Relatedness Fairness (SCARF) coaching for pre-test preparation and positive character building through one on one discussion.
- Exam simulation exercises
- Critical thinking and rationalization focus discussions
- Digital contents and modules for continuous learning
- Objective and Evidence based curriculum
- Final Pre-boards of 6 Online Tests for rigorous test taking simulation will be done to understand learner capabilities and area of improvement.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course.