Course Title: Speak English- Beginner Level (Arab Instructor)
Course Status – Accepting applications
Course Start Date – April 2020
Broad Aims of This Course
This course aims at teaching non-native speakers of the English language how to communicate (speak, write, read, and listen) in English with speaking and listening skills being given a priority. It will teach students a huge variety of vocabulary words and grammatical rules that will make them write and speak well even when communicating with native English speakers.
|Level||Total weeks||Hours per week||Days||Timings|
|8:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
UAE time (Dubai)
*You will require a data/ internet speed of 5 Mbps to access the LIVE Virtual Class with best results for video and audio interaction. Check your internet speed here (https://fast.com/)
**Participants can access the class by logging into their accounts at https://careerz4me.com/ using either a smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, laptop or desktop. Attending class via LAPTOP is recommended to enable the best experience.
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- The teacher is trilingual and can speak English, Arabic, and French.
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
- This is a Beginner Level course in English and has no prerequisites.
- Anyone with a love for the language or someone travelling to an English-speaking country and needing to engage in a simple conversation in English for the purpose of getting around or to break the ice with new acquaintances should enrol in this course today.
|On the completion of the beginner English course, participants will be able to:|
- Live Video Virtual Classroom
- AV clips
- Final assessment will be in the last session of the course.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course.