Course Status – Accepting applications
Course Start Date – January 2020
Broad Aims Of This Course
This program is designed for Internationally educated Registered Nurses (RN who obtained their license outside of the USA) and are preparing to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam.The NCLEX-RN Preparation course provides a concise summary of the content and scope of the licensing examination. This preparatory course will also prepare the nurses’ knowledge, skills and abilities that are essential for the entry-level nurse to use in order to meet the needs of clients requiring the promotion, maintenance or restoration of health.
- The language of instruction for the course is English as that is also the main language used in the actual exams. Hence it is necessary to be acquainted with the language as some nursing terms and vocabulary can be complicated.
- The Teachers are fluent in English and Tagalog.
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
- The main prerequisite is for the participant to be a graduating student nurse of his/her respective country who is about to take the respective board exam of his/her country.
- This is also open for any registered nurse for his or her country and had started the process of document completion for obtaining eligibility to take the test for any of the regulatory exams which would include the NCLEX, the DHA, the MOH, the HAAD and the Prometric (for Saudi, Oman and Qatar).
- A strong and workable grasp of the English language is also a preference as the class delivery and the exams are in English.
- Live Video Virtual Classroom
- Online Evaluation Exams
- Utilization of Goal, Reality, Opportunities, Way Forward (GROW) coaching technique for improved performance delivery and Status Certainty Autonomy Relatedness Fairness (SCARF) coaching for pre-test preparation and positive character building through one on one discussion.
- Exam simulation exercises
- Critical thinking and rationalization focus discussions
- Digital contents and modules for continuous learning
- Objective and Evidence based curriculum
- Final Pre-boards of 6 Online Tests for rigorous test taking simulation will be done to understand learner capabilities and area of improvement.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course.