Course Title: Data Analytics (Microsoft Excel, MySQL and Tableau)
Broad Aims Of This Course
This course is designed to teach participants across a wide variety of industries how to use their data more effectively.
In this course you will learn to make data driven decisions by:
- Building and Managing Databases
- Identifying Dataset Trends
- Presenting Insights
This course has a total duration of 30 hours of LIVE Virtual Classroom Training:
|Level||Total weeks||Hours per week||Days||Timings|
|Beginner||10||3||Sundays||6:30- 9:30 PM|
UAE time (Dubai)
*You will require a data/ internet speed of 5 Mbps to access the LIVE Virtual Class with best results for video and audio interaction. Check your internet speed here (https://fast.com/)
**Participants can access the class by logging into their accounts at https://careerz4me.com/ using either a laptop or desktop only.
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- The Teacher is fluent in English and Arabic
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
- You will need a laptop (preferable Windows) that you can install MySQL and Tableau on.
- You should also have Microsoft Excel installed.
|On the completion of this course, participants will be able to do:|
|Data Analytics Fundamentals|
Different learning material will be used:
- Live Classroom Training
- Practice Worksheets
- Final assessment will be in the last session of the course.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course.