Course Title: Building yourself for SUCCESS
Course Status – Accepting applications
Broad Aims Of The Course
Welcome to “Building yourself for success”! When one wants to go from a point called “here” to a place called “there” for self-development, they need to expand their mind first. Sometimes, for achieving a goal, we need to grow inside to sustain that goal and its manifestation. And this is exactly what we will learn in this course: how to be the person our goal needs us to be!
The lessons are structured in two parts. How we should think to succeed (mindset) and who should we be to sustain success (self-leadership).
Click the +/- (accordion) symbol below to display relevant details in collapsible content format
|Course Level||No. of weeks||Hours per week||Days of the week||Timings|
|SELF DEVELOPMENT||8||4||2 days per week.
To be announced
|2 hours per day
To be announced
*You will require a data/ internet speed of 5 Mbps to access the LIVE Virtual Class with best results for video and audio interaction. Check your internet speed here (https://fast.com/)
**Participants can access the class by logging into their accounts at https://careerz4me.com/ using either a smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, laptop or desktop. Attending class via LAPTOP is recommended to enable the best experience.
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- The Teacher is fluent in English and Romanian.
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
- This course has no prerequisites.
- Anyone who wants to achieve his/her goals and wants to understand the process behind it or wants to grow personally or/and professionally is welcome to join.
|On the completion of the course, participants will be able to understand the process of creating the results they want:|
- Live Video Virtual Classroom
- AV clips
- Final assessment will be in the last session of the course.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course.