Course Title: B737NG GEN FAM LEVEL 1- FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS ATA 26
Course Start Date:
Available to begin immediately. LOGIN or REGISTER a FREE ACCOUNT to begin the course now.
It’s your choice. We encourage you to begin the course now. As the saying goes….”The early bird gets the worm.”
You never know what tomorrow holds! This course could change from a FREE to a PAID course. So what are you waiting for?
Broad Aims Of This Course
This course is a LEVEL 1 GEN FAM for B7373NG Fire Protection Systems.
It is designed to provide learners with technical information, including a description of systems and components and their location.
The LESSON PLAN is mentioned in the COURSE CONTENT/ LEARNING OUTCOMES below on this web page.
This course has 14 high quality course content videos.
*You will require a good data/ internet speed to access the Course content videos with best results for video and audio interaction. Check your internet speed here (https://fast.com/)
**Participants can access this course from a mobile, laptop or desktop by logging into their account or registering an account for FREE at https://careerz4me.com/my-account/
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
This course is currently available for FREE.
But you never know what tomorrow holds! This course could change from a FREE to a PAID course. So what are you waiting for?
- This is a FREE course open to all with an interest in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. So we encourage you to take the course.
- That being said, this is a technical course with detailed information about B737NG systems.
- Individuals who have completed a theoretical course in Aircraft Maintenance, Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering would be able to better relate to the course content.
On the completion of this course, participants will have gained knowledge about the following:
- Fire Protection System- ATA 26
- Fire Alarms
- Engine Fire Detection
- Overheat/ Fire Control Panel
- Engine Fire Detectors
- Extinguisher Bottles
- APU Fire Detection- General Description
- APU Ground Control Panel
- Lavatory Smoke Detection
- Lavatory Fire Extinguishing Bottle And Temperature Indicator
- Wheel Well Overheat Detection
- Wing and Body Overheat Detection
- Cargo Compartment Smoke Detection
- Portable Fire Extinguisher
e-learning methodology; learn at your own pace.
Different learning materials will be used:
- Course content videos
- Final assessment will be in the last session of the course.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ is available online for all learners who complete the course.
- Inorder to have your correct details mentioned on the ‘Course Completion Certificate’, you may update your ACCOUNT DETAILS.