Course Title: B737NG GEN FAM Level 1 ATA 26: Fire Protection Systems
Course Start Date:
Available to begin immediately. REGISTER an account or LOGIN to begin the course.
Broad Aims Of This Course
This course is a LEVEL 1 GEN FAM for B7373NG ATA 26: Fire Protection Systems.
It is designed to provide learners with technical information, including a description of systems and components and their location.
The LESSON PLAN is mentioned below in the LEARNING OUTCOMES/ COURSE CONTENT sections.
Click the + (accordion) symbol below to display relevant details in collapsible content format
This course has 14 high quality course content videos.
*You will require a good data/ internet speed to access the course content videos with best results.
**Participants can access this course from a mobile, laptop, tablet or desktop by logging into their account or registering an account for FREE at https://careerz4me.com/my-account/
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- This course is open to all with an interest in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. So we encourage you to take the course.
- That being said, this is a technical course with detailed information about B737NG systems.
- Individuals who have completed a theoretical course in Aircraft Maintenance, Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Graduates in Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical or Computer Science would be able to better relate to the course content.
On the completion of this course, participants will have gained knowledge about the following:
- B737NG aircraft Fire Protection System- ATA 26
- Fire Alarms
- Engine Fire Detection
- Overheat/ Fire Control Panel
- Engine Fire Detectors
- Extinguisher Bottles
- APU Fire Detection- General Description
- APU Ground Control Panel
- Lavatory Smoke Detection
- Lavatory Fire Extinguishing Bottle And Temperature Indicator
- Wheel Well Overheat Detection
- Wing and Body Overheat Detection
- Cargo Compartment Smoke Detection
- Portable Fire Extinguisher
e-learning methodology; learn at your own pace.
Different learning materials will be used:
- Course content videos
- Quizzes/ Final Assessment
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ is available online for all learners who successfully complete the course.
- To have your NAME correctly mentioned on the ‘Certificate of Completion’, you may update your ACCOUNT DETAILS.