Course Title: A320 GEN FAM Level 1 (CFM56) ATA 26: Fire Protection Systems
Course Start Date:
Available to begin immediately. LOGIN or REGISTER a FREE ACCOUNT to begin the course now.
We encourage you to begin the course now. As the saying goes….“The early bird gets the worm!” This course could change from a FREE to a PAID course anytime. So what are you waiting for?
Broad Aims Of This Course
This course is a LEVEL 1 GEN FAM for A320CEO with CFM56 Power plant: Fire Protection Systems.
It is designed to provide learners with technical information, including a description of systems and components and their location.
The LESSON PLAN is mentioned below in the LEARNING OUTCOMES/ COURSE CONTENT sections.
Click the + (accordion) symbol below to display relevant details in collapsible content format
This course has 20 high quality course content videos.
*You will require a good data/ internet speed to access the Course content videos with best results. Check your internet speed here (https://fast.com/)
**Participants can access this course from a mobile, laptop or desktop by logging into their account or registering an account for FREE at https://careerz4me.com/my-account/
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- This is a FREE course open to all with an interest in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. So we encourage you to take the course.
- That being said, this is a technical course with detailed information about A320CEO systems.
- Individuals who have completed a theoretical course in Aircraft Maintenance, Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering would be able to better relate to the course content.
On the completion of this course, participants will have gained knowledge about the following:
- Power plant Installation
- Modular Concept
- Modular Concept- LP Rotor
- Modular Concept- HP Rotor
- Transfer and Accessory Gearboxes
- EIU/ EVMU
- Thrust Reverser System
- Control and Indicating- Control Panel
- Component Locations
- Maintenance, Test facilities CFM56
- General Familiarization- Fire Protection System
e-learning methodology; learn at your own pace.
Different learning materials will be used:
- Course content videos
- Quizzes (available in the PAID version)
- ‘Certificate of Completion’ is available online for all learners who successfully complete the course (available in the PAID version)
- To have your NAME correctly mentioned on the ‘Certificate of Completion’, you may update your ACCOUNT DETAILS.