Title: Nursing Knowledge – Online Practice Test Series (OPTS)
Test Status – Active
Test Start Date – Immediate
Broad Aims of This Practice Test Series:
International nursing regulatory exam (NCLEX, UK CBT, HAAD, DHA and/or Prometric or your own local RN accreditation exams) are challenging exams for nurses and are considered an achievement as this would secure your passage to a successful career in nursing, a nursing registration or a license to greener pastures. There are numerous sources or practice tests available out there. However, there is nothing better than being guided correctly by an experienced and qualified mentor and attempting practice exams as close and relevant to the exam type you are about to attend.
If you are a nurse who would like to ensure a powerful exam preparation, then this is the practice test series for you. The test series will expose you to multiple sets of high impact tests structured as close to the evidence-based format to what an NCLEX exam will offer, the hardest of all regulatory exams for nurses. They are created and continuously updated by seasoned educators and content creators who are very knowledgeable on multiple exam structures.
You can be sure that this will not just be a practice exam but a learning experience. The best part of our test series is that after the series of challenging tests, you will be privately coached by a bonafide NCLEX international instructor giving you necessary guidance and tips for you to succeed at your goal.
So why do you choose to spend on taking a full review session that will just tell you what you already learned in nursing school? Let our Online Practice Test Series (OPTS) assist you to make the correct decisions.
Click the +/- (accordion) symbol below to display relevant details in collapsible content format
This Online Practice Test Series (OPTS) will follow the structure (17-seventeen online tests and private e-coaching) as below:
High Impact Online Test Exposure
(17 online tests)
30 minutes per day
Final test is 90 minutes
Access to test is one time only
NCLEX Advance Coaching
(Private online session)
Mutually agreed and on Coaches availability
- Access to NCLEX standard simulation examination set with up-to-date content and patterned under the structure of the NCSBN.
- Private High Impact online coaching (single two hours session) by seasoned instructors that will focus on best strategies in NCLEX and other regulatory exams preparation and test taking.
- Advance analytics to be applied for performance analysis and management.
- Participants can access the tests using either a smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, laptop or desktop.
The language of testing is English as that is also the main language used in the actual exams.
- The only prerequisite is the test taker needs to be a graduating student/graduate nurse of their country who is about to take the respective board exam of his/her country.
- This is also open for any registered nurse who has started the process of document completion for obtaining eligibility to take the test for any of the regulatory exams which would include NCLEX, DHA, MOH, HAAD or Prometric (for Saudi, Oman and Qatar).
- Fluency in the English language is preferred as the actual regulatory exams are in English.
- 17 Online Practice Tests (these can be taken using any device (mobile, laptop or desktop)
- Private live online high impact coaching by an experienced and knowledgeable Instructor on completion of all tests (single two hours session)
- The tests are automated and are a one-time take from start to finish for each test.
- The 17 test days and time windows of preference can be suggested by the test taker by sending us an email and we would set it up accordingly.
- All 17 tests are to be completed within 2 months from the purchase of the test series.
- There are no re-takes/ second attempts. Our tests simulate the exact environment of a real international regulatory exam.