Exam Title: EASA Part 66 Cat A1 B1 BASIC EXAMS- DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
**The EASA Part 66 AML Exams will be conducted in association with our approved EASA Part 147 Training Organisation partner AvioTrace Swiss.
Exam Status: Accepting expression of interest (complete the form at the bottom of the page)
EASA Exam Location: Murdoch University, Knowledge Village, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
EASA Exam Dates: B1 B2 module exams are scheduled for:
- 16th to 21st August 2022
- 13th to 18th December 2022
Click the +/- (accordion) symbol below to display relevant details in collapsible content format
|Module||Pre – requisites|
|EASA Part 66 Cat A1 B1.1 modules consist of:|
|Module 1 Mathematics|
|Module 2 Physics|
|Module 3 Electrical fundamentals|
|Module 4 Electronic Fundamentals|
|Module 5-Digital Techniques and Electronic Instrument System|
|Module 6-Materials and Hardware|
|Module 7-Maintenance Practices|
|M8 Basic Aerodynamics Review Course|
|Module 9-Human Factors|
|M10 Aviation Legislation Review Course|
|M11A Turbine Aeroplane Aerodynamics, Structures, and Systems Review Course|
|M15 – Gas Turbine Engine|
(ATA 70 through 80)
|M17 – Propeller|
(ATA 70 through 80)
The outbreak of coronavirus/ COVID-19 has caused numerous states, regulatory authorities, airlines, companies and event organisers to postpone, reschedule or even cancel events. Due to regulations and advisories from governments and public health organisations banning or restricting the gathering or people, events may not go ahead as scheduled, if at all.
You are best advised to make your travel arrangements keeping these possibilities in mind as CAREERZ4ME will not be liable for any (additional) expenses incurred by our participants due to lockdowns, travel restrictions or force majeure.
CAREERZ4ME will organise the postposed event (exams) at the soonest dates once social protocols have returned to normal. No refunds will be issued as the fees paid for the postposed event (exams) will be endorsed to the next scheduled event (exams).
- The EASA Part 66 CAT A1 B1.1 basic license exams are conducted in association with our approved EASA Part 147 Training Organisation partner AvioTrace Swiss.
- The entire administrative co-ordination of the examination schedule for any location will be through our office in Dubai. Kindly direct all queries to us.
- This fee covers ONLY the EASA modules examination fee.
- It does NOT include study material and LIVE Online Part 66 Excellence training program.
- It does NOT include any transportation, accommodation, visa and miscellaneous costs of any kind to, from and at the exam venue.
- It also does NOT include the shipping fees for the module certificates.
- This fee covers only ONE ATTEMPT for each module for the Trade paid for. Re- attempt/ retake examination fees of unsuccessful modules are separate and are to be paid as applicable.
- To register for the exams, participants will need to send us a copy of their passport and fill an Information Document.
- No show on the scheduled exam dates will mean that the participant forfeits the fees paid for corresponding exams conducted on the given dates.
- The exams for complete set of B1 and B2 modules will be spread over 13 consecutive days and will be conducted between 9 AM to 5 PM GST/ Dubai time. Participants will need to put themselves at our disposal as per our examination scheduling.
- We can organize the EASA Part66 exams in any city where a group of 28 participants are available. Please get in touch with us if you can propose a group of minimum 28 participants and we will be happy to organize the EASA Part66 exams for your group.
- For any additional information feel free to contact us.