Course Title: EASA CAR Part 66 Cat B1.1 or B2 INTENSIVE MODULAR COACHING PROGRAM (ONLINE- Instructor Led)
(STUDY MATERIAL + ONLINE TRAINING + SIMULATED ASSESSMENT CENTRE)
Course Status: Accepting expression of interest (please complete the form at the bottom of the page, mark your choice of modules in Q11)
The start dates and fees for modules are mentioned in the form.
Review/ Refresher methodology: LIVE ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED
Demo ONLINE Class preview
Click the +/- (accordion) symbol below to display relevant details in collapsible content format
This intensive coaching course is designed to prepare the students for competency exams in EASA/ CAR Part 66 Cat B1.1 or B2 – “Aircraft Maintenance License”. It aims to impart comprehensive understanding of the Aircraft theoretical fundamental subjects and enables the students to apply his/her knowledge in a practical manner when required using detailed procedures and aviation requirements.
This level of study of EASA Part 66 Cat B1.1 or B2 REVIEWS has a total duration of 200 hours (4 to 5 months) of LIVE ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED Training:
|Level||Total weeks||Hours per week||Days||Timings|
|Cat B1 or B2||20||10||Mon to Fri||Mon to Fri: 4 to 6:00 PM Dubai time|
*You will require a data/ internet speed of 5 Mbps to access the LIVE Virtual Class with best results for video and audio interaction.
**Participants can access the class by logging into their accounts at https://careerz4me.com/ using either a smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, laptop or desktop. Attending class via LAPTOP is recommended to enable the best experience.
*** Class lectures are recorded and available for viewing the next day
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- The Teacher is fluent in English and Tagalog.
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
|Module||Pre – requisites|
On the completion of the EASA Part 66 Review Course, participants will have gained theoretical knowledge in below modules (B2 participants will have to do M13 and M14 and will be exempted from M11, 15 and 17):
EASA Part 66 Full Cat B1.1 and B2 modules consist of:
Module 1 Mathematics
Module 2 Physics
Module 3 Electrical fundamentals
Module 4 Electronic Fundamentals
Module 5-Digital Techniques and Electronic Instrument System
Module 6-Materials and Hardware
Module 7-Maintenance Practices
M8 Basic Aerodynamics
Module 9-Human Factors
M10 Aviation Legislation (B1/B2)
M11A Turbine Aeroplane Aerodynamics, Structures, and Systems
M15 – Gas Turbine Engine
M17 – Propeller
M13 Aircraft Structures and Systems (B2)
M14 – Propulsion (B2)
- Study Material
- Live Online Training
- Online Simulated Assessment Centre
- Final assessment will be after the last session of the course. The assessments will be online and will simulate the examination environment. There are no retakes.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course. Shipping charges extra.
The outbreak of coronavirus/ COVID-19 has caused numerous states, regulatory authorities, airlines, companies and event organisers to postpone, reschedule or even cancel events. Due to regulations and advisories from governments and public health organisations banning or restricting the gathering or people, events may not go ahead as scheduled, if at all.
You are best advised to make your travel arrangements keeping these possibilities in mind as CAREERZ4ME will not be liable for any (additional) expenses incurred by our participants due to lockdowns, travel restrictions or force majeure.
CAREERZ4ME will organise the postposed event (exams) at the soonest dates once social protocols have returned to normal. No refunds will be issued as the fees paid for the postposed event (exams) will be endorsed to the next scheduled event (exams).
- The EASA Part 66 CAT A1 B1.1 or B2 basic license exams are conducted in association with our EASA 147 approved partner.
- The entire administrative co-ordination of the examination schedule for any location will be through our office in Dubai. Kindly direct all queries to us.
- This fee covers the EASA modules examination fee, study material and LIVE Online review training.
- It does NOT include any transportation, accommodation, visa and miscellaneous costs of any kind to, from and at the exam venue.
- It also does NOT include the shipping fees for the module certificates.
- This fee covers only ONE ATTEMPT for each module for the Trade paid for. Re- attempt/ retake examination fees of unsuccessful modules are different and are to be paid as applicable.
- To register for the exams, participants will need to send us a copy of their passport and fill an Information Document.
- No show on the scheduled exam dates will mean that the participant forfeits the fees paid for corresponding exams conducted on the given dates.
- The exams for complete set of Cat A1 B1.1 or B2 modules will be spread over 6 consecutive days and will be conducted between 9 AM to 5 PM. Participants will need to put themselves at our disposal as per our examination scheduling.
- We can organize the EASA Part66 exams in any city where a group of 28 participants are available. Please get in touch with us if you can propose a group of minimum 28 participants and we will be happy to organize the EASA Part66 exams for your group.
- For any additional information feel free to contact us.