You are encouraged to read our Policies and understand them. You purchase of any of our products or services automatically means you agree to all of our below mentioned Policies:
- Delivery policy (only for tangible goods)
- Payment Refunds
All registrations are handled by our Head Office:
Careerz4me International HR Consultancy
P.O. Box 89101, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
P: +971 4 225 7895
Please contact our office for information concerning course confirmations, invoices, class start dates, etc.
You will receive confirmation of a course within three (03) working days after registration. Issuance of confirmation constitutes a binding contract.
Payment is in full prior to commencement of the course. As a Dubai, United Arab Emirates company, our invoices are usually in AED. For payment in other currencies, the exchange rate on the Invoice date applies.
Upon completion of the course, the participant will receive either a ‘Certificate of Attendance’ or ‘Certificate of Achievement’. The certificate will be issued upon receipt of payment and the participant having attended at least 90% of the course with the desired course punctuality.
Number of Participants
Open courses have different limitations to maximum number of participants, subject to any regulatory obligations. However, there is also a minimum number of participants required in order for the course to be offered.
English or as specified in the course outline.
Customer Cancellation/ Rebooking
The following payment conditions are applicable for cancellation:
1- 5 working days prior to course start: 80% of course fee will be charged
6- 10 working days prior to course start: 50% of course fee will be charged
11 or more working days prior to course start: No charge
Replacement participants are allowed at any time subject to meeting the prerequisites of the course. Immediate notification to Careerz4me with personal details prior to course start is required. No replacement is possible on or after course start date.
No reimbursement (partial or otherwise) will be given if a participant withdraws from the course after commencement/ course start date.
Cancellation by Careeerz4me
If a course is cancelled or rescheduled by Careerz4me for any unforeseen reason (i.e. illness of the instructor), an alternate date will be arranged. If he participant id not able to take part on the new date, a refund will be made of the fees paid subject to Customer Cancellation/ Rebooking clause.
Careerz4me will not be liable for any claims of compensation for travel, hotel, etc.
The training material is protected by copyright in which Careerz4me has rights. Permission must be obtained from Careerz4me prior to any use, storage or distribution.
We reserve the rights to adjust course fees, contents as well as performance dates and locations.
Participants will always strive to be punctual and be ready to attend a class on or before the course scheduled start time. Lateness on more than three (03) occasions by whatever amount of time will affect the issuance of course certificate.
All Learning Courses participants will adhere to a Dress code which will either be their company uniform or smart business casual attire. If your dressing is deemed to not be appropriate, Careerz4me’ personnel have the right to refuse your participation in the training until the dress code is adhered to.
All participants will be well behaved and respect their Instructors, colleagues and Careerz4me’s personnel always. Furthermore, I understand that Careezr4mes’ personnel have the right to dismiss any participant from a training in case of bad attitude or inappropriate behaviour.
Careerz4me does not commit to providing any participant with a job in United Arab Emirates or any other country on enrolling or completion of a course. Participating in a course does not qualify of license an individual to a license or certification of any regulatory and/or any related third party in the United Arab Emirates and/or any other country.
In the case of Traditional Classroom courses held at an external location, the trainers travel and accommodation expenses and any additional expenses, which were paid in advance by Careerz4me, will be subsequently invoiced to the customer with a handling fee of 3%.
Only certificates will be issued for courses conducted outside of our location.
Place of Jurisdiction
Dubai, United Arab Emirates is the place of business and therefore Careerz4me falls under Dubai’s legal jurisdiction.
B. Delivery policy (only for tangible goods)
Estimated Delivery Time:
We aim to process all orders within the delivery times mentioned when you click on each product which may be between 2 to 3 weeks. The delivery time mentioned for each product is generally the maximum time taken and products could also come earlier. Delivery times for international orders will depend on location.
Delivery within the UAE for some products where it is clearly mentioned could typically take between 7 to 10 days once your order has been processed. No deliveries will be made on Fridays or public holidays in the UAE.
Once the courier provides a tracking number, we will update your order with the tracking information.
Delivery Rates and Destinations:
The rate charged for the delivery of your order is based on the weight and/or size of your order, and your location. Before the final checkout page, you will be shown what the delivery cost will be, and you will have a chance to change your order if you choose.
Delivery is available to all UAE cities and towns; however, additional charges apply for deliveries to the Western Region.
International deliveries are currently available to the following countries:
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Cyprus, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Brunei, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Turkey, Netherlands, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, France, Greece, Norway, Italy, Ireland, Austria, Portugal, USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
If you live in a country not listed here, please contact us at email@example.com to see if we can deliver to your location.
Out of Stock:
All orders are subject to availability. We do our best to accurately track inventory, however, occasionally we sell out of items before online orders can be filled. If an item you have ordered is not available, we will contact you to ask if you would like:
- The out of stock item sent when it becomes available. No additional delivery charges will be applied if the full order is already paid OR
- An alternative item of the same value. We do not provide refunds but may offer a gift voucher if the item has been discontinued or no suitable alternative is available.
There is a text box at the check out to add any notes or special instructions to your order.
If you receive your order and it has been damaged during transit, please contact within a maximum of 5 days from receiving the product at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve the issue as per the Product Return policy.
At Careerz4me, customer satisfaction is important to us. Customers who have made purchases from our website can return a product purchased from us within 14 days of delivery to them using the following process:
- Ensure the product is in original condition and packaging. Tags need to be attached to the product which came with one.
- Enclose the packing slip or invoice with the product you are returning.
- Return the product within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product.
Please email us details in the below format within 3 days of delivery of the product to request a Product Return (PR) number to initiate a return:
Bottom of Form
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find this website convenient to use.
If you have questions or comments regarding this website or are facing any technical problems, please Contact Us email@example.com.
By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use careerz4me.com or its related websites and services (“Site”) (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third party website links
- No spam or spoof emails
- Protecting your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items and participating in auctions), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling or auctions you are participating in be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, always, the privacy of other Site members.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The “Customer Support” link at the top of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- We hold your personal information on servers located in the Canada.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in Canada. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team email@example.com
D. Payment Refunds
Any refunds eligible as per the above-mentioned policies could take up to a maximum of 45 working days to be credited to your account used to complete your order. This duration is as per United Arab Emirates banking policies, processes and timelines and out of our control. Refunds generally happen faster in lesser number of days.
Last Updated : June 2019