Exam Title: EASA Part 66 Cat B2 BASIC EXAMS- BENGALURU/ BANGALORE, INDIA
**The EASA Part 66 AML Exams will be conducted in association with our EASA approved partner QCM of Switzerland (https://www.qcm.ch/)
QCM EASA approval:
EASA Exam Location: Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
EASA Exam Dates: 7 to 10 October 2020 (4 consecutive days)
Modules: M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, (M7 EQ), M8, M9, (M9 EQ), M10, (M10 EQ), M13, M14
|Module||Pre – requisites|
|EASA Part 66 Cat B2 modules consist of:|
|Module 1 Mathematics|
|Module 2 Physics|
|Module 3 Electrical fundamentals|
|Module 4 Electronic Fundamentals|
|Module 5-Digital Techniques and Electronic Instrument System|
|Module 6-Materials and Hardware|
|Module 7-Maintenance Practices|
|M8 Basic Aerodynamics Review Course|
|Module 9-Human Factors|
|M10 Aviation Legislation Review Course|
|M13 Aircraft Structures and Systems|
|M14 – Propulsion|
- The EASA Part 66 CAT B2 basic license exams are conducted in association with QCM of Switzerland (https://www.qcm.ch/). Their representative leading this association is the Training Manager, QCM. (https://www.qcm.ch/en/training/)
- The entire administrative co-ordination of the examination schedule for any location will be through our office in Dubai. Kindly direct all queries to us.
- This fee covers ONLY the EASA modules examination fee.
- It does NOT include study material and LIVE Online review training.
- It does NOT include any transportation, accommodation, visa and miscellaneous costs of any kind to, from and at the exam venue.
- It also does NOT include the shipping fees for the module certificates.
- This fee covers only ONE ATTEMPT for each module for the Trade paid for. Re- attempt/ retake examination fees of unsuccessful modules are separate and are to be paid as applicable.
- To register for the exams, participants will need to send us a copy of their passport and fill an Information Document.
- No show on the scheduled exam dates will mean that the participant forfeits the fees paid for corresponding exams conducted on the given dates.
- The exams for complete set of B2 modules will be spread over 4 consecutive days and will be conducted between 9 AM to 5 PM. Participants will need to put themselves at our disposal as per our examination scheduling.
- We can organize the EASA exams in any city where a group of 28 participants are available. Please get in touch with us if you can propose a group of minimum 28 participants and we will be happy to organize the EASA exams for your group.
- For any additional information feel free to contact us.