Course Title: EASA Part 66 Cat A1 B1.1 or B2 COMPREHENSIVE PACKAGE (exams in DUBAI)
(APPROVED EXAMS + STUDY MATERIAL + ONLINE REVIEW TRAINING)
**The EASA Part 66 AML Exams will be conducted in association with our EASA 147 approved partner.
Course Status – Accepting applications
Review/ Refresher methodology– LIVE ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED
EASA Part66 Exam Dates – Immediately after completion of Online Review Training (4 consecutive days)
EASA Part66 Exam Location- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Classroom)
Demo Class preview– https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWWxHchj70o
Broad Aims of This Course
This course is designed to prepare the students for competency exams in EASA Part 66 Cat A1 B1.1 or B2 – “Aircraft Maintenance License”. It aims to impart comprehensive understanding of the Aircraft theoretical fundamental subjects and enable the students to apply his/her knowledge in a practical manner when required using detailed procedures and aviation requirements.
Click the +/- (accordion) symbol below to display relevant details in collapsible content forma
This level of study of EASA Part 66 Cat A1 B1.1 or B2 REVIEWS has a total duration of 192 hours (4 months) of LIVE ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED Training:
|Level||Total weeks||Hours per week||Days||Timings|
|Cat A1 B1.1 or B2||27||12||Mon to Fri||Mon to Thurs: 4 to 6:30 PM Dubai time|
Fri: 4 to 6 PM Dubai time
*You will require a data/ internet speed of 5 Mbps to access the LIVE Virtual Class with best results for video and audio interaction. Check your internet speed here (https://fast.com/)
**Participants can access the class by logging into their accounts at https://careerz4me.com/ using either a smartphone (iOS or Android), tablet, laptop or desktop. Attending class via LAPTOP is recommended to enable the best experience.
- The language of instruction for this course is English.
- The Teacher is fluent in English and Tagalog.
- The Teacher will communicate with students in English only and all activities including assessments will be conducted in English.
|Module||Pre – requisites|
|On the completion of the EASA Part 66 Review Course, participants will have gained theoretical knowledge in below modules (B2 participants will have to do M13 and M14 and will be exempted from M11, 15 and 17):|
|Module 1 Mathematics|
|Module 2 Physics|
|Module 3 Electrical fundamentals|
|Module 4 Electronic Fundamentals|
|Module 5-Digital Techniques and Electronic Instrument System|
|Module 6-Materials and Hardware|
|Module 7-Maintenance Practices|
|M8 Basic Aerodynamics Review Course|
|Module 9-Human Factors|
|M10 Aviation Legislation Review Course|
|M11A Turbine Aeroplane Aerodynamics, Structures, and Systems Review Course|
|M15 – Gas Turbine Engine|
(ATA 70 through 80)
|M17 – Propeller|
(ATA 70 through 80)
Different learning material will be used:
- Live Classroom Training
- Online Practise tests
- Final assessment will be in the last session of the course.
- ‘Course Completion Certificate’ will be sent to students within 2 weeks of successful completion of the course.
- The EASA Part 66 CAT A1 B1.1 or B2 basic license exams are conducted in association with our EASA 147 approved partner.
- The entire administrative co-ordination of the examination schedule for any location will be through our office in Dubai. Kindly direct all queries to us.
- This fee covers the EASA modules examination fee, study material and LIVE Online review training.
- It does NOT include any transportation, accommodation, visa and miscellaneous costs of any kind to, from and at the exam venue.
- It also does NOT include the shipping fees for the module certificates.
- This fee covers only ONE ATTEMPT for each module for the Trade paid for. Re- attempt/ retake examination fees of unsuccessful modules are different and are to be paid as applicable.
- To register for the exams, participants will need to send us a copy of their passport and fill an Information Document.
- No show on the scheduled exam dates will mean that the participant forfeits the fees paid for corresponding exams conducted on the given dates.
- The exams for complete set of Cat A1 B1.1 or B2 modules will be spread over 4 consecutive days and will be conducted between 9 AM to 5 PM. Participants will need to put themselves at our disposal as per our examination scheduling.
- We can organize the EASA Part66 exams in any city where a group of 28 participants are available. Please get in touch with us if you can propose a group of minimum 28 participants and we will be happy to organize the EASA Part66 exams for your group.
- For any additional information feel free to contact us.