How do you get ‘On Top’ in your career roadmap?
Skills Based Training (SBT), Subject Matter Training (SMT) and Focussed Group Training (FGTs) conducted by experienced professionals/ Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) who are remotely placed and available in a Live Video Webinar/ Chat format to transfer knowledge and share experience is the answer
With advancements in Technology, it is now possible to host a Live Virtual Video Classroom. It is also possible for a ‘Teacher’ to review the answers of their Learners (e.g. Computer Skills Courses like Microsoft Advanced Excel) by remotely accessing their students’ screens.
Where can I access a Virtual Classroom Course from?
A ‘Learner’ in any part of the world can now enrol for a Course of their interest and learn directly from a ‘Teacher’ of their choice without having to relocate or travel at all and thus reduce travel or accommodation costs and save that time for other useful activities.
This is a great solution for working professionals who often have long working hours and the thought of having to drive some distance after a challenging day in the office and then drive back home to their families has been an obstacle in the past.
Enroll in a Course today!
The University of London was the first to offer distance learning degrees way back in1858. Today, the simplest answer for our times is Live Virtual Video Classrooms.
Your learning does not need to stop at Career Focussed Courses. Live Virtual Video Classrooms can be used for Language courses, career focussed courses, courses to improve skills and competencies, tuition classes for licensed examinations (e.g.- NCLEX) and some very cool courses that you will only find in our Academy.
Upskill or be left behind!
What are you waiting for? Let’s enrol you now.
Cabin Crew General Aviation Course- Beginner to Advanced (Airbus 320 & Boeing 737 Type Training)
Our Cabin Crew Course has been designed by Subject Matter Experts who have incorporated their working experience with International Airlines as Cabin Crew Instructors to create this Airline standards professional training course which will give you two important advantages:
Firstly, when you attend the Cabin Crew Recruitment Interview, you’ll possess detailed and complete knowledge of what a Cabin Crew/ Flight Attendant job involves. In short, you are guaranteed to shine during an Airline Cabin Crew Recruitment and Selection day.
The Advantages of Our Live Virtual Classrooms
- Pick a course and an Instructor that you believe will get you to attain your knowledge goals
- Acquire the most recent learnings as Courses and content are constantly updated as compared to textbook learning in traditional learning institutions
- Eliminate travel and save travel cost and time
- Spend the time saved on travel with your family or other important tasks
- Access your class from anywhere, your office, home or public transport and at a scheduled time of your preference.
- Get trained and mentored by ‘internationally acclaimed Teachers’.
- Learn from the ‘Teacher’ directly and not through self-study or eLearning or recorded classes.
- Clear your doubts in real time. Raise a question and get other student opinions.
- Interact with students from across the World and build international friendships without moving an inch.
- And one of the biggest advantages to choose Our Virtual Classroom Courses would be ‘Cost effectiveness’.